Do you want to start your career as a cyber security specialist or you can say as A hacker, then you should definitely read some books to gain knowledge, and here are the Best Books on Hacking you must Read to Become A Hacker in 2021.
Best Hacking Books for Beginners:
If you are a beginner and don’t know anything about hacking, then these books are for you:-
- Hacking: The Unlocking of Transparency
This book is written by Ashutosh Pratap Singh and is one of the best books if you want to start learning to hack. This book contains practical knowledge which will definitely make you more interested in learning ethical hacking.
The specialty of this book is that it includes step-by-step instructions with screenshots of the processings of hacking. You will start from just basics that is installing the environment to the advanced level that is to make your own hacking attacks and tools.
Below are the listed contents of this book.
- HACKING: BE A HACKER WITH ETHICS
This is another amazing book written by Harsh Bothra, it contains each and every basic thing you need to learn in order to start becoming an amazing hacker.
This book is best for beginners, it is divided into different parts starting from the introduction to hacking and setting up the hacking environment.
From the introduction to footprinting, scanning, cryptography, advanced hacking, it contains everything and is worth a read.
- Google Dorking – Commands | Database | Hacks
- Best Books on Hacking You Must Read to Become A Hacker- 2021
- What Are The Different Types Of Encryptions?
- 5g Wireless Technology ppt – Free Download
- Importance of Backlinks, It’s Impact, and Roadmap – 2021
Best books on hacking to start learning pentesting:
- The Pentester BluePrint: Starting a Career as an Ethical Hacker
The Pentester BluePrint: Your Guide to Being a Pentester offers readers a chance to delve deeply into the world of the ethical, or “white-hat” hacker. Accomplished pentester and author Phillip L. Wylie and cybersecurity researcher Kim Crawley walk you through the basic and advanced topics necessary to understand how to make a career out of finding vulnerabilities in systems, networks, and applications.
This book will teach you:
- The foundations of pentesting, including basic IT skills like operating systems, networking, and security systems
- The development of hacking skills and a hacker mindset
- Where to find educational options, including college and university classes, security training providers, volunteer work, and self-study
- Which certifications and degrees are most useful for gaining employment as a pentester
- How to get experience in the pentesting field, including labs, CTFs, and bug bounties
So, if you are an intermediate hacker and want to go deep into hacking and pentesting, you should buy this book right now and get bounties before some other pentester gets it.
- Social Engineering: The Science of Human Hacking
This is an absolutely fabulous book by Christopher Hadnagy. This guy is an absolute genius when it comes to Social engineering, and social engineering is the most used hacking technique like almost 90% of the hacking attacks are social engineering attacks.
If you want to explore and really learn about social engineering, you should definitely read this book without a second thought. This will definitely help you in your cyber security journey.
- Metasploit Penetration Testing Cookbook
Well, it’s Metasploit readers, METASPLOIT. It should be your favorite tool as a Hacker. You can perform lots of amazing hacks with this.
This is a Cookbook that follows a practical task-based style. There is plenty of code and commands used for illustration which make your learning curve easy and quick. This book targets both professional penetration testers as well as new users of Metasploit who wish to gain expertise over the framework. The book requires basic knowledge of scanning, exploitation, and Ruby language.
Want to learn about Metasploit? You can’t find a better book than this. Also remember, SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE MAKE INSTANT DECISIONS, they don’t think again and again until the time runs out. So Don’t think and buy this to enhance your knowledge.
- The Hacker Playbook: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing
Being A hacker definitely requires you to have good technical knowledge, but thinking like a hacker- PSYCHOLOGY is the major part. Here comes this book – It gives you practical knowledge with the knowledge of psychology, like how hackers think.
Just as a professional athlete doesn’t show up without a solid game plan, ethical hackers, IT professionals, and security researchers should not be unprepared, either. The Hacker Playbook provides them their own game plans. Written by a longtime security professional and CEO of Secure Planet, LLC, this step-by-step guide to the “game” of penetration hacking features hands-on examples and helpful advice from the top of the field.
These are the best books on hacking, pentesting, social engineering and basically to make you an ethical hacker. Gaining Knowledge never hurts, so start learning now.
Here is a bonus video for you:-