Let’s start with the basic definition of both languages.
Java is an object-oriented programming language. The programs are compiled on a virtual machine that allows us to run the programs on nearly every platform. It is the most used language among the developers. It is used for making software and server applications. It is mainly used as a core language for making applications. Java promises, “Write Once, Run Anywhere” which means once the code compiles it can run anywhere without compiling it again.
- Google Dorking – Commands | Database | Hacks
- Best Books on Hacking You Must Read to Become A Hacker- 2021
- What Are The Different Types Of Encryptions?
- 5g Wireless Technology ppt – Free Download
- Importance of Backlinks, It’s Impact, and Roadmap – 2021
|The variable must be declared first to use anywhere in the code.||Rules here are much more relaxed for syntax and can be used easily.|
|It is a strongly typed language.||It is a weekly typed language.|
|Multithreading is supported by Java.||Does not support multithreading.|